How Does YouTube Pays You | YouTube Payment Methods
YouTube starts to pay you once you have reached the requirements for the Youtube Partnership Program. Which are 1,000 subscribers, and a minimum of 4,000 hours of watch time on your channel within the past year
What is YouTube Partner Program?
YouTube Partner Program allows you to run ads on your videos, which will earn you money. And it also gives you access to a lot of YouTube resources.
Youtube Partner Program requirement
- You must have a minimum of 1,000 subscribers.
- You must have at least 4,000 hours of public Watch Time within a 12-month period.
How to Apply to the YouTube Partner Program
Navigate to Youtube Studio. Click on monetization, which will bring you to the YPP page. This stage will require you to do three things,
- Review and agree to the YouTube Partner Program Terms of Service.
- Create a Google Adsense account and connect it to your channel.
- Wait for youtube to review your application and gives you feedback.
How To Monetize Your Youtube Videos
Once you get accepted to the YouTube Partner Program, then you are eligible to monetize your videos. There are a couple of ways To monetize youtube Videos;
1. Ad Revenue
Ad revenue is the primary way of earning money on YouTube. Once you are eligible to monetize your content, you can then run ads on your videos. This displays adverts on your video, which you will receive your share of the money once YouTube gets paid by the advertisers.
How to Turn on Ads
- Go to your YouTube Studio.
- Click “Content” in the left sidebar.
- Select a video or multiple videos.
- Click Monetization in the left sidebar.
- Select the type of ads you want to run.
Youtube Premium is a subscription service offered by Youtube. This service allows subscribers to watch ads free videos. And to also get access to Premium Youtube Original contents.
Youtube generates revenue from this service. And the revenue is split between Youtube and the creators.
Creators earn a portion of revenue from viewers who watch their videos and subscribe to YouTube Premium.
Youtube Payment Methods
To get paid by YouTube, you need to create a Google Adsense account and connect it to your channel.
A Google Adsense account tracks the ads on your videos and pays you accordingly.
How To Create Google Adsense Account
- Visit Adsense
- Click Get started.
- Enter your site URL
- Enter your email address.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select your country or territory.
- Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Click Create account.
Once you create an Adsense account, connect it to your YouTube channel.
How To Withdraw Money From Adsense
- Sign in to your Google AdSense
- head to the Payments section.
- Select ‘Add payment method’
- Choose ‘Transfer to bank account’
- Enter your bank account information, and click on confirm and continue.
Youtube starts to pay you once you have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time
Youtube pays you through Adsense. Which you can wire to your bank account
How many views do you need to get paid on YouTube?
You need a minimum of 100,00 video views. At this rate, you will probably have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time
How much money do 1 million YouTube views make?
on average videos that have over 1,000,000 views usually earn between $2,000-$15,000.
Does YouTube pay every month?
Yes, Youtube pays you monthly on the 21st of every month. Youtube will only pay you when you have earned $100 and above as the minimum threshold.
What is YouTube’s pay rate?
video content on youtube can generate from $0.003 to $0.01 per view. If we analyze it on large scale your videos on youtube can generate $3 to $10 per 1K views.